Anti-aerosol respirators are designed for protection of human respiratory apparatus against various aerosols:
- Vegetative (hempen, cottony, wood, tobacco, flour, sugar, coal)
- Animal (woolen, horny, bone, leather, down)
- Metal (iron, pig-iron, steel, copper, leaden)
- Mineral (emery, glass, lime, road)
- Synthetic washing agents
- Dusts, pigments and fertilizers
At oxygen content in the working zone air not less than 17 volumetric %.
U-2K / U-2KmTU 6-00-05795748-236-95 / TU 2568-015-05795731-99
The respirator is used in different climatic zones at aerosols concentration not more than 200 mg/m3.
U-2K is made in three versions as follows:
- Filtering half-mask (FP) (outer coating made of polyurethane foam) equipped with inhale and exhale valves, head-band and nasal clamp;
- Filtering half-mask (FP1) (outer coating is made of special water-repellent filtering material) equipped with inhale and exhale valves, head-band and nasal clamp;
- Filtering half-mask (FP2) (outer coating is made of special water-repellent polypropylene material) equipped with inhale and exhale valves, head-band and nasal clamp.
U-2Km has no film undermask and inhale valves, it is equipped with a frame and improved obturation strip.
The respirator is used at dust load not more than 200 mg/m3.
The respirator consists of rubber half-mask with exhale valve, head-band and plastic cartridge with replaceable filter (can be reused since the filter is easily cleaned of the caked dust). The respirator is made in three body heights: 1-st, 2-nd, 3-rd.
Characteristics of respirators (will open in a new window)
To order right now please fill in the order form. Our managers will answer all your questions: