Means of respiratory protection
Filtering gas mask VKTU 6-00-40905366-048-2000
Gas mask VK is an alternative to civil gas mask GP-7 (GP-7V) with additional cartridge DPG-3.
Gas mask VK is designed for protection of the Ministry of Emergencies forces, population and industrial staff during emergencies against:
- Mask MGP (MGPV)
- Box VK (universal protective system VK)
- Connecting tube
- Bag for carrying and storage
- Gas mask VK may be used for protection of industrial staff during emergencies
- Improved ergonomic parameters (the box dimensions and weight are less, but the protection level is equal to that of GP-7k version completed with additional cartridge DPG-3)
- Reduced number of assemblies UZS VK
- Increased operating reliability (due to reduced number of thread connections)
- Easier storage and giving out rules. Civil and children gas masks shall be stored separately of the additional cartridges DPG-3.
Universal protective system VK (UZSVK)TU 802700-048-0579531-00
UZS VK is an alternative to filtering-absorbing system of civil gas masks GP-7 (GP-7V), consisting of box GP-7k, additional cartridge DPG-3 and connecting tube.
UZS VK is designed for filtering the air from PG, HBA, RD, HC: ammonia, diethyl amine, mirbane oil, carbon bisulphide, lead tetraethyl, phenol, cyan of hydrogen, furfurol, phosgene, ethane thiol, chlorine, sulfur hydride, hydrogen chloride etc.
- Gas mask VK is certified by Gosstandart of the Russian Federation, certificate
No. ROSS RU.AYA43.V64343
- For UZS VK there is issued the voluntary certificate of the Russian Ministry of Emergencies
No. ROSS RU.ECHV.SN00020
To order right now please fill in the order form. Our managers will answer all your questions: