- «Banding» potential oil outflow sites
- Absorption different types of iol products, spilled in water
- Protective shield of any equipment asa source of potential outflow
Sizes as stated by customer
We created special filling for the «sorption booms» — unique ecologically clean activated carbon type AU-E, derived with special technology. It has a range of advantages:
Developed pore structure enables this boom to catch oil products with different film thickness.
Different types of sorbents, produced by PLC «Sorbent» can be used for oil products and oil outflow liquidation
- activated carbon type AU-E,
- activated carbon types OU-V, OU-G,
- activated carbon type UAF
Character features of «oil» sorbents produced PLC «Sorbent» are the following:
- environmental safety
- low price
- wide variety of usage
All «oil» sorbents have hydrophobic behavior and floatage needed.
The best «oil» sorbent by price/oil capacity index is activated carbon
The product can be utilized in boiler-houses or bury in special places, filling up with sand or impregnation with special bacteria for decomposition of the absorbed oil products.