Powdered Cleaning Activated Charcoal OU-B, ADU-V
Powdered Cleaning Activated Charcoal.
Activated charcoals OU-B and ADU-V are fine-grain powders with highly developed internal porosity, wide range of pores and large quantity of specific absorption surface. They are efficiently used in liquids for absorption of wide spectrum of pollutants, first of all with medium and high molecular weight. Special feature of these carbons is the sour character of water extracts and increased moisture.
- no necessity to damp the coal before feeding to production;
- no dust;
- sour character of coal hampers bacteria growth (excludes acidification operation at application in starch industry etc.)
- fire safe.
|Appearance||Fine black powder|
|Absorption activity on methylene blue, mg/g, not less than||210||170|
|Absorption activity on molasses, %, not less than||100|||
|Phenol number, mg, not more than||||30|
|Ash weight content, % not more than||6||6|
|Moisture weight content, %, not more than||58||58|
|Water soluble ash weight content, %, not more than||1|||
|Water extract рН||46||46|
|Ferrous compounds weight content converted to Fe, %, not more than||0.2||0.3|
|Water soluble ferrous compounds content||no|
Warranty period shall be 1 years provided storage conditions observed.
Areas of application:
- cleaning of starch-molasses solutions, sugar syrups, glucose, xylite;
- clarification of plasticizers (OU-B);
- carrying agent of catalysts (ОU-B);
- cleaning of solutions for making of medicines ( possible application: ADU-V)
Possible areas of application: ADU-V — industrial drains treatment, cleaning of solutions for making of medicines.
To order right now please fill in the order form. Our managers will answer all your questions: