Granulated activated carbon SORBER
TS (technical specification) 2162-256-05795731-2006.
Granulated activated carbon SORBER is designed for smoke gases treatment at garbage burning plants.
It is produced in the form of dark gray or black granules from activated carbon and adhesion agent by steam treatment.
>3,6 mm, %, not more than
3,6—2,8 mm, %, not more than
2,8—1,5 mm, %, not less than
< 1,0 mm, %, not more than
|Abrasion strength, %, not less than||75|
|Moisture weight content, %, not more than||5.0|
|Total pores volume on water, cm3/g, not less than||0.8|
|Dynamic activity on benzol, min., not less than||40|
Warranty period shall be 3 years provided storage conditions observed.
Areas of application:
- high capacity filters;
- small and medium capacity filters, and household filters;
- water treatment in brewing.
- basis for catalysts.
Possible area of application:
- cleaning of starch-molasses solutions, sugar syrups, glucose, xylite;
- manufacturing of caoutchouc;
- industrial drains treatment;
- steam condensate and boiler waters treatment.
To order right now please fill in the order form. Our managers will answer all your questions: