Granulated Recuperative Activated Carbon AP
Activated recuperative carbons are produced in granulated form from coal dust (coals mixture) and adhesion agents by steam treatment at the temperature of 850 — 950 °C.
Activated recuperative carbons are designed for organic solvents vapors recovery and return to production process. These carbons have high absorption capacity on organic substances vapors, low holding capacity, they are strong enough and do not require significant energy consumption to overcome the adsorbent layer hydraulic resistance at gas passing. Degree of dissolvent extraction at recuperating plants makes 95-99%.
Type of the carbon to use is determined depending on the dissolvent boiling point:
- AR-A — boiling t° > 100°C (toluene, xylene, amyl acetate etc.);
- AR-B — boiling t° 60 — 100°С (benzol, ethylene dichloride, petrol, ethanol);
- AR-V — boiling t° < 60°С (methylene dichloride, methanol, acetone etc.).
|Appearance||Cylindrical granules of dark-gray or black color|
> 5.0 mm, %, not more than
5.0—2.8 mm, %, not less than
2.8—1.0 mm, %, not more than
< 1.0 mm, %, not more than
|Granules abrasion strength, %, not less than||68||73||75|
|Apparent density, g/dm3, not more than||550||580||600|
|Equilibrium activity on toluene, g/dm3, not less than||145||135||110|
|Moisture weight content, %, not more than||10||10||10|
Warranty period shall be 3 years provided storage conditions observed.
Areas of application:
- сleaning of carbon dioxide in producing of carbonated beverages (AR-B);
- сhemical fibers production;
- recuperation of organic solutions vapors;
- ventilation exhaust treatment;
- production of adsorbers for cars.
To order right now please fill in the order form. Our managers will answer all your questions: